Thursday 22 May 2008

Fanart



Okay I'll try again, and hopefully if this should not work I'm going to through a quite hissy fit! lol! Just Kidding! I'm not like that!


Today I'm going to submit to fanart vector pieces I've created quite recently. Due to the heavy work load and the final deadline to finish the DS & Wii game I'm working on, my spare time is quite tight. So these should buy my time a little bit til I can submit some more!




The 1st one is one of those lovable Human Fat Blobs "The adipose", seen from the new series in Doctor Who. I couldn't resist in taking the plunge and creating something to do with them. I hope they make official plushies of them soon. Coz I'll defintley buy one, they're just way to cute! apparently the BBC took somebody to court due to the fact they madde they're own version and stuck them online so people could buy them. Check out this link to read more about the story. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7400268.stm But this is my version of the little critters.



The 2nd piece of Fanart I'm submitting is taken from my fav artist's work Michel Gagne. You can see his link to his website at the bottom of this blog. I must of been a fan of his for at least 8 years already. Now the bunny his designed by his own hand, I've just simply coloured in and exaggerated a wee bit. I was bored one night before going home in the studio, and fed up of staring at some work I had been working all day long on. I just needed something else to distract myself from for a bit, and this is was I conjucted up, hope you like.

No comments: