Thursday 10 September 2009

Seriously



Right seriously I am back to get this blog up and rolling. Wow I haven't posted anything up on here since May! May! Blimmin eck! I should really balance DevArt and Blogspot together, but I've been so busy with work and other projects, I haven't had the time. So as I have time to kill for the next couple of weeks, as the game I've been working on for the past last year "Lego Rockband" is about to be finished and sent off to be punlished for the release date. Anyhoo a couple of days ago I finished a fanart piece for a competition that based on my DeviantArt page. See link for more info about it;

Original Concepts & Sketch by the talented Bobby Chiu from the Imaginism Team

Colourist by Becky Ballantine (Moi!)

http://imaginism.deviantart.com/journal/26833604/

This is my entry, completely created in Illustrator as that's my strong point, hopefully some people might like it. But it was for a bit of fun, and to pass the time by. Am trying to think what else I could create....

No comments: